The Marco Island Area Association of REALTORS® unite to advocate for real property rights, identify emerging trends and technology, advance professionalism and connect members with our community.
Vision Statement – The Marco Island Area Association of REALTORS will become indispensable by providing a level of service that encourages members to embrace change, growth and education while remaining a strong, transparent, independent Association.
- Weekly Friday E-mail communications including upcoming classes and State & National Realtor news
- Monthly E-mail newsletter including risk reduction articles, President’s column, association news, and timely real estate news.
- Marco Island Real Estate Guide – Official Quarterly Magazine distributed on Marco Island and surrounding areas as well as on the website.
- Professional Development – including Power Lunches, Continuing Education, MIAAOR Leadership Program.
- Pitch Plus Weekly Friday Tours, After 5 Socials, General Membership Lunches, Realtor Store & MORE
The members of the Marco Island Area Association of Realtors® want to make you feel at home. We are very proud of our piece of paradise and the beaches, boating and lifestyle it offers. Marco Island is the largest and the only inhabited island of the 10,000 island chain in the estuary of the Great Cypress Basin and the Everglades. It is nestled within the 100,000 acre Rookery Bay Estuarine Preserve, one of the largest and most sophisticated marine research preserves in the world. Come visit and stay awhile!