Hurricane Ian Relief & Recovery Resource Page
We will continue to add tips & resources here as they come to us.
Our hearts go out to those affected by Hurricane Ian.
We are accepting cash, check and gift card donations for our Hurricane Relief which goes to those in need. Checks made payable to MIAAOR to be deposited into our Sunshine Fund and distributed accordingly. Marco Island Area Association of Realtors® at 140 Waterway Drive, Marco Island, 34145
- FEMA https://www.disasterassistance.gov/
- An individual has been identified that is calling local rental companies and telling them that the city fire department has issued a ban on all rentals in the Gulfview Condos due to safety issues. Chris Byrne, Fire Chief, and Jeni Pierce, Fire Marshall, have confirmed that the information is false. No such ban has been issued.
- Collier County Emergency Management
- Collier County Emergency Webpage
- Collier County Facebook Page
- Lee County Storm Response & Recovery
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce
- Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association Hurricane Ian Relief Efforts
- Gov. DeSantis has activated the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program – short term, zero interest bridge loans up to $50,000 to business owners with economic injury or physical damage from Hurricane Ian. There is also prioritization for the hardest hit counties in SWFL. $50 million is available, through the Fla. Dept. of Economic Opportunity. Apply online before funds are expended, or Dec 2, whichever occurs first. https://deosera.force.com/RebuildFloridaBusinessLoanFund/s/
The members of the Marco Island Area Association of Realtors® want to make you feel at home. We are very proud of our piece of paradise and the beaches, boating and lifestyle it offers. Marco Island is the largest and the only inhabited island of the 10,000 island chain in the estuary of the Great Cypress Basin and the Everglades. It is nestled within the 100,000 acre Rookery Bay Estuarine Preserve, one of the largest and most sophisticated marine research preserves in the world. Come visit and stay awhile!